We’ve put together our top 5 reasons on why your business should have an IT support package and what the key benefits are.
- Save time and money – Although it may be tempting to save costs and manage all of your IT in-house, it could end up costing you a lot more should any problems arise. If you have a support contract we’ll be on hand to get your computer fixed quickly and reduce any downtime. We also cost much less than an onsite IT person but can perform exactly the same role, the only thing different is that we don’t need our own desk!
- Ensure business runs smoothly – Yes, your IT is working for now, but what would the affect be to your business if it didn’t? What would be the consequences if you lost all of your data or couldn’t access your files? We can help to ensure that your business stays running effectively and efficiently.
- On-hand IT professionals – Should you ever have a problem you’ll have instant access to an IT professional who can log -in to your computer to view and identify the issue straight away. Your employees can also call us directly when they’re experiencing an issue and cut out having to get a designated person to call.
- Monitored networks – We can monitor your network from our offices to ensure that any issues that are detected are fixed before they cause any down time. We can also provide weekly check-ups to make sure your back-ups are being completed correctly and that all of your data is safe and protected.
- Help and advice – You’ll have access to years worth of extensive IT knowledge and expertise which means that no matter what the problem, we are ready to help with anything, from simple software installation to full network support.
So, how does it all work? Our support packages are tailored to each individual client. For those needing to keep costs low, we offer support on a ‘Pay As You Go’ basis. However, most of our clients choose to take a support package that includes a timed service level agreement. These cover unlimited telephone and remote support and on-site visits when required – we are your Outsourced IT department.
For more information please contact us to talk through the options.